This episode was previously recorded under Fit Life PDX.
Talking fitness with Lagree Fitness Megaformer Master Instructor and Megaburn Fitness owner Ellie Goodwin. Ellie shares with us the run down to surviving your first megformer class to what got her into teaching.
- Let's get acquainted: Meet Ellie Goodwin
- What to expect in your first Megaformer class
- Embracing the shake
- Why the Megaformer is a great workout
- Growing and challenging yourself in class
- Fit Life x Megaburn Pop-Up benefiting Dress For Success
- Top knots, rose, and a nickname
- Read More: How To Survive Your First Megaformer Class
- Ellie Goodwin at @TopKnotPDX
- Lagree Fitness - Megaformer
- MegaBurn Fitness
- Best of Portland Readers' Poll 2017
Podcast Created by: Valerie Fidan
Podcast Hosted by: Valerie Fidan and Carolynn Koznarsky
Recorded on location at Megaburn Fitness - Hillsboro, OR
Editing & Mixing by: Valerie Fidan
Theme music by: HimProduction
Valerie is a San Francisco native who loves overall health and wellness. She content creator and recipe developer, helping brands in the Fitness, Health & Wellness space tell their stories through gluten-free, mostly plant-based food, life + travel.