Welcome to Episode 5! In today's episode, we are chatting with Amy Buglione. Amy is part of the Skout Backcountry team and is a wilderness adventure seeker, nutrition, doula, health enthusiast. We sat down to chat with Amy about living authentically and her journey to getting there. She shares with us her story about taking leaps and why welcoming new opportunities, experiences, and perspectives can change your life.
- Taking risks and getting out of your comfort zone 3:00
- Abundance and vulnerability 6:00
- Taking the biggest risk to hike the Pacific Coast Trail 9:20
- Starting a Food Cart business and knowing when it was time to talk away 11:19
- Journaling to help find your passions 14:50
- Your A Badass 22:00
- Journaling and Amy's method 28:00
- The Five Minute Journal 36:00
- Instagram: @AmyBuglione
- Skout Backcountry - use promo code 'valerie17' for a delicious discount on your order!
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Podcast Created by: Valerie Fidan
Podcast Hosted by: Valerie Fidan and Carolynn Koznarsky
Recorded in Portland, OR
Editing & Mixing by: Valerie Fidan
Theme music by: HimProduction
Valerie is a San Francisco native who loves overall health and wellness. She content creator and recipe developer, helping brands in the Fitness, Health & Wellness space tell their stories through gluten-free, mostly plant-based food, life + travel.