Welcome to Episode 5! In today's episode, we are chatting with Amy Buglione. Amy is part of the Skout Backcountry team and is a wilderness adventure seeker, nutrition, doula, health enthusiast. We sat down to chat with Amy about living authentically and her journey to getting there. She shares with us her story about taking leaps and why welcoming new opportunities, experiences, and perspectives can change your life.
- Taking risks and getting out of your comfort zone 3:00
- Abundance and vulnerability 6:00
- Taking the biggest risk to hike the Pacific Coast Trail 9:20
- Starting a Food Cart business and knowing when it was time to talk away 11:19
- Journaling to help find your passions 14:50
- Your A Badass 22:00
- Journaling and Amy's method 28:00
- The Five Minute Journal 36:00
- Instagram: @AmyBuglione
- Skout Backcountry - use promo code 'valerie17' for a delicious discount on your order!
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
Podcast Created by: Valerie Fidan
Podcast Hosted by: Valerie Fidan and Carolynn Koznarsky
Recorded in Portland, OR
Editing & Mixing by: Valerie Fidan
Theme music by: HimProduction
Valerie is a San Francisco native who gave up the comforts of home to travel the world continuously. Now based in Portland, OR, Valerie is a Social Media Marketing Consultant, helping solo entrepreneurs and small business owners DIY their social media by teaching them the in’s and out’s of SMM. She enjoys health hacking recipes, a good cocktail, yoga, hikes, live shows, puns & dad jokes.