Rolled up some brain boosting, muscle fueling, energizing matcha protein bombs using Motion Matcha last week and they were down-right delicious.
Feel free to play around with the ingredients; you may like more or less of some things. You can always add to the recipe, like mixing in different kinds of nuts and seeds to give them some crunch. Have fun and experiment with the flavors to suit your tastes.
What You'll Need
1 tbs matcha (add more if you like it strong!)
1 cup (100g) pumpkin seeds
2 1/4 cups (200g) raw cashews
40g vanilla protein
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shavings (extra for rolling)
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp vanilla powder
3 tbs tahini
6 soaked pitted dates (reserve date water)
What You'll Need To Know
1. In a food processor, add pumpkin seeds, 1/2 the cashews and oats until mixture looks crumbly.
2. Add matcha and vanilla protein and process again to combine.
3. Add in vanilla paste, tahini and dates to the mixture while processing.
4. Add reserved date water to help combine mixture.
5. Process the mixture until it combines and starts to stick together, add water to help bind if the mixture looks dry.
6. Add coconut shavings and the remainder cashews, process just enough to combine but to retain the crunch and texture.
7. Roll into 16 decent sized balls then garnish with extra desiccated coconut.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
There's more where this came from! Did you like this recipe? Comment on Instagram (@valeriefidan)!