Pumpkin Dark Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies #GlutenFree
Let's talk about Fall treats for a sec! Because, between work, exercise, and blogging, it can be a challenge to stay healthy now that it's the Fall. Am I right? Luckily, these Pumpkin Spice Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies really hit the spot and are a nutritious and delicious snack option for when you’re on the move. When you find yourself craving sweet, fall-flavored goodies, you'll be glad to have this amazing recipe on hand. These cookies are soft, chewy and seriously satisfying. Think of them as a cross between oatmeal and chocolate chip cookie... they're that good! With quinoa, MCT oil and OLLY Protein, this is a flourless sweet treat you can feel good about indulging in.
The key to these healthy cookies is the OLLY protein and quinoa flour. It's really simple to make at home by processing uncooked quinoa in a blender. Of course, you can also find it at your local health food store or Whole Foods as well. By using quinoa instead of traditional flour, we've got a completely gluten free cookie that is high in fiber, protein and B vitamins! Yum!
What You'll Need
1 1/2 cup quinoa flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4-5 packets stevia
1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I used Olly brand)
2 whole eggs
1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
4 Tbs MCT or coconut oil (melted)
1 tablespoon coconut flakes, unsweetened
2 tablespoons dark mini chocolate chips
What You'll Need To Know
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees F.
2. Add flour, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, baking powder, protein powder, stevia and salt to a bowl. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, oil, and tahini.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry and mix until the dough begins to fold. Next, fold in the coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
5. Drop dough onto a cookie shee lined with parchment paper and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. They'll be a little soft when you take them out of the oven, but will harden as they cool.
Recipe makes 12 cookies.
Sponsored post written by me on behalf of OLLY Nutrition. As always, all opinions, text, images are all mine.