I want to share my current warm-tonic-matcha-addiction with you. This Lucama Matcha Latter is so frothy, creamy and delicious.
There is something so delicious about Matcha, combined with lucama, collagen and a good source of fat that helps give me sustainable energy, optimal brain function, and focus. So much so, it'll make you not miss coffee.
You'll love that lucuma powder delivers plenty of health benefits when added to your favorite food or beverage, and has a slightly sweet taste to it. In addition to satisfying your sweet tooth, lucuma is gluten-free and a source of antioxidants, fiber, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals necessary for bodily functions and of benefit to the immune system.
LUCUMA MATCHA LATTE
Makes 1 serving
What You'll Need
1 tsp Matcha (high-quality, I used Tea Bar brand)
1 tbsp Lucuma Powder (I used MRM brand*)
1 scoop vanilla collagen peptides (I used Vital Proteins brand)
1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
1 cup warm cashew milk
1/2 cup hot water (not boiling)
1/4 tsp Ashwagandha (I used SunPotions brand)
1 tbsp Honey or 2-3 drops Stevia
1 pinch of sea salt
* Use promo code 'valerie' on MRM for 40% off your order.
What You'll Need To Know
1. Add the Matcha powder and hot water to a high-speed blender. Secure the top of your blender and blend for 30 sec.
2. Then add the Lucuma, collagen, coconut oil and ashwagandha, sweetner, sea salt and blend again.
3. In a small pot warm up the cashew milk and then add it to the blender as well. If you are using a VitaMix, skip this step and blend for 3 minutes until warm.
4. Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Valerie is a San Francisco native who gave up the comforts of home to travel the world continuously. Now based in Portland, OR, Valerie is a Social Media Marketing Consultant, helping solo entrepreneurs and small business owners DIY their social media by teaching them the in’s and out’s of SMM. She enjoys health hacking recipes, a good cocktail, yoga, hikes, live shows, puns & dad jokes.