10 Healthy Snacks For That 3pm Snack Attack
Let's talk snacks. We all get those 3pm snack attack cravings. And, sometimes digging for a something not so great for us is much easier than searching for healthy options. (I'm looking at you potato chips.) I know that when those cravings it, it's hard to make a healthy choice. But, if you plan ahead and pack a snack, it'll make healthy eating that much easier.
Need some ideas? Here are 10 healthy snack ideas all under 150 calories:
- Half a medium apple smeared with a mixture of two ounces of Greek yogurt, half a tablespoon of peanut butter, and a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon and topped with sliced grapes (151 calories)
- 4 ounces of low-fat cottage cheese mixed with 50g fresh blueberries (145 calories)
- One extra small apple with 1 tablespoon peanut butter (147 calories)
- 20 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus (140 calories)
- One organic mozzarella cheese stick and 20 grapes (148 calories)
- 5.3-ounce container organic Greek yogurt and 7 strawberries (146 calories)
- One small banana with 1 raw almonds (144 calories)
- Half a Kind Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt Bar and 8 medium strawberries. (131 calories)
- Trail mix made with 18 peanuts and a mini box of raisins (142 calories)
- Three-quarters cup shelled edamame (150 calories)
What kind of healthy snacks do you reach for?