This is how I roll: Avocado-Salmon Rainbow Chard Warp. Who said healthy can’t be tasty AF? I got this whole rainbow swiss chard wrap n’ roll idea from The Minimalist Baker. Seriously, Dana is a GENIUS… search her site for “RAINBOW CHARD #WRAPS” and you’ll come across SO many recipes to get some inspo from… plus great tips on how to prep your leafy rainbow green.
But, back to this tasty wrap. It was super simple to make and it was all under 30 minutes.
What You'll Need
2 - 3oz salmon filets
San Francisco Sea Salt Co chili lime sea salt
1 lemon, sliced in medallions
2 large rainbow swiss chard leaves
1 tsp coconut oil
2 cups roasted spaghetti squash
sea salt, to taste
2 cups baby spinach
2 tsp coconut aminos
1 tbsp almond shavings to each leaf
black sesame, to taste
What You'll Need To Know
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Place two 3oz salmon filets in an aluminum foil sheet and season with chili lime sea salt and top with thinly sliced lemon medallions. Fold foil and pop in the oven and bake salmon for 15 minutes.
2. While all of that is cooking up, wash a couple of rainbow swiss chard leaves and pat dry.
3. Over a medium heat, melt 1 tsp coconut oil in a skillet and add in 2 cups roasted spaghetti squash and season with sea salt. add in 2 cups baby spinach and 2 tsp coconut aminos, cooking until the spinach is wilted. Let this mix cool a bit before adding to each leaf.
4. When cooled, add one cup to each leaf and sprinkle with 1 tbsp almond shavings to each leaf.
Top with salmon - use a fork to shreds it apart.
5. Slice 1/2 avocado for each wrap and sprinkle with black sesame seeds and enjoy!
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE? COMMENT HERE!