12 Mother's Day Brunch Recipes and Menu Ideas
If there is one that I love is Sunday brunch at my parents home. My Mom prepares brunch, typically an omelet of some sorts, a fruit salad made with seasonal items all accompanied with a nice bubbly beverage and a sweet treat. And, what's not to love about brunch? A meal eaten late in the morning, combining the best of breakfast with some reminders of lunch. Perfect. Hearty, flavorful and sometimes involving Champagne, bellinis, mimosas. What could be better?
Mother's Day is soon approaching and what better way to spend it than to have a nice, leisurely brunch with Mom. These 12 recipes and menu ideas were inspired by dishes that I think my own Mom would enjoy and love.
- Meyer Lemon, Thyme, And Olive Oil Cake
- Gluten-Free Crepes with Peach & Blueberry Compote
- Potato Nests with Gingered Crab
- Raspberry Tart
- Pistachio Pairings: A Fruity Brunch
- Mozzarella Tomato And Arugula Salad With Anchovy Dressing
- Potatoes, Pesto, And Sprouts
- Brunch Rice Cakes With Hollandaise
- Eggs Baked In Avocado Boats
- Duraznos Al Grill Con Requeson (Grilled Peaches With Ricotta Cheese)
- Cherry Tomato Omelet With Watercress Aioli
- Brussel Sprout Salad With Champagne Vinaigrette
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Foodie.com and Let’s Regale received monetary compensation in exchange for publishing the above article. All of these words are my own and I have not been influenced in any way. This post includes an honest outlook of my experiences and all opinions expressed are personal. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR Part 255, Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.